There are reports that Sage Stallone had been dead for days, maybe a week, before his housekeeper discovered his body yesterday.
It is said that Sage often spent days in his rooms without leaving and his housekeeper had full instructions never to enter his bedroom or knock on the door, when he was in it.
After not hearing from her son for about a week, Sage’s mother contacted the housekeeper and asked her to enter her son’s room. That’s when the housekeeper found him dead.
Reports say Sage was living in squalid in his bedroom with cigarette butts, rotting food and beer and soda cans thrown about.
It is also said that police found two drawers filled with various pill bottles.
There are reports that Sylvester Stallone’s 36 year old son was found dead in his California home of an apparent drug overdose.
It’s unclear who found Sage Stallone’s body inside his Los Angeles apartment Friday afternoon, but his death was confirmed by his attorney George Braunstein.
It is believed Sage died of a drug overdosed; however, it’s unclear whether it was accidental or intentional.
Sage’s famous father has not released a comment on his son’s death.